This page shows a few examples of the different Templates and resulting color schemes that can be used.
A. Examples (by template color)
- SusquehannaSeniorNet.org ('Thisaway Blue')
- SocialOrganizationForSingles.org (blue/white, 'Denim')
- KidsAndTrains.org (dark blue, 'Rounders 3')
- Loyalsock1966.com ('Rounders 2')
- ToyTrainExpo.org ('Rounders')
- Amish Builders (unofficial site) (Thisaway)
- The blogs 'Template' controls the overall appearance.
- You can change templates by using the 'Layout' tab, then the 'Pick New Template' subtab.
- You can also customize the template by using the 'Fonts & Colors' subtab.
- You can usually find out what Template somebody else's blog was created with, by using your browser's 'View' -> 'Page Source' command to show the source, and then you will usually find a section identifying the template's name, designer, creation date, etc (about 4" down from the top).