Section 3 - Examples
- JVBrown.edu - use menu path "Services" -> "SusquehannaSeniorNet" to get to
SusquehannaSeniorNet.org (blue background)
* Note a 2nd person to update the "Class Details" page
* Note we link to YouTube videos on page 5 (Video #2 Fundamentals)
* Used logo and photos provided by Don Karaffa.
* "Masking" is turned on (hides actual address).
* Used logo and photos provided by organizers
- CatawissaTrackCleaners.com - this website displays PHOTOS of unique, custom-made products; an EXCELLENT use for a web page.
- WilliamsportBallroom.com - Allows multiple groups to post their dances.
- ScrantonDance.com (blue background)
- RailNet Dec 2007 Model Railroad Shows (gray background)
- NineDollarWebPage.com - home page for $9 web page notes.
use link at top of page, "Watch The YouTube Video"
------Additional Examples, probably not used for presentation------
Section 6 - Updating A Blog Web Page
------ EXERCISE - Blog Update ------
- Track2 Test Blog U:___________________________
- Track2 Test 2 Blog (gray background)
Section 11 - Forwarding Domain Name
------ EXERCISE - Search For Domain ------
- GoDaddy.com u:____________________________
_____________________ (change forwarding)
- Blogger help page: Where can I buy a custom domain name for my blog?
- 1and1.com - alternate domain registrar
------ HOW TO VIDEOS ------
- YouTube-How to create a blog with Blogger by Google
- YouTube-Purchasing and setting up a Custom Domain through Blogger by Google.
Note: I haven't used this system. I have been getting names directly from GoDaddy.com and 1and1.com.
------ Other 'How To' Pages -----
- Most Frequent Blogger Questions (Ron Southern)
- Dummies Guide to Google Blogger (Peter Chen)
------ Examples of Google Pages -----
- Jennifer & Jason's Wedding (Kathy Scott)
- Track2 Test Page on Pages (Jim Ingram)
* Link list shows only on main page,
* Email address shows in blog address
* No provision to add multiple users
* Photo handling doesn't work well on my Macintosh.